Hosts: Leo Laporte, Patrick Norton, Robert Heron, David Prager, David Chang and special guests, Jessica Corbin, Chris Pirillo, and Andy Walker
* Jessica Corbin checks in and talks about her Fempire and upcoming TV show on WE: Wing Woman and gives Roger some dating tips
* We get our first Pypal chargeback for "non-delivery of merchandise"
* Nvidia ships the new 7800GTX video card for $600
* Jack Kilby, inventer of the integrated circuit, passes away
* Sunnyvale get its traffic lights hacked
* When did passwords enter our lives? And how many passwords do you have?
* 13-year-old girl studies Playstation thumb
* Gettin' Lasik
* Girls make passes at boys who wear glasses
* Well, except Martin Sargent
* Chris "Rent My Chest" Pirillo now has a big blue e on his chest
* And gives us a Gnomedex wrap-up
* Microsoft's big RSS announcement
* Winer vs. Curry slug fest turns into love match
* Who wrote Dave Winer out of Wikipedia's podcast entry?
* RSS but not Atom?
* Steve Rubel is not Steve Rubell
* Pirillo removes most of the ads from his blog
* The Chris Pirillo Show is the first live podcast
* How'd he do dat?
* Samsung says flash drives will replace hard drives in the next few years
* But don't expect huge power savings
* How about Tritium batteries or fuel cells
* Leo's leaving for the Geek Cruise Tuesday, Patrick is the TWiT of the house for the next two shows
* Get your Leo World Tour merchandise now
* Cruise ship automation and fire control
* Slot machine hygeine
* Call for Help's Andy Walker stops by to talk about spit storms
* The new Canadian copyright act, C-60, is on, implementing a DMCA like law in the Great White North
* Crossing the border with Patrick
* UltraWideBand and the John C. Dvorak soundboard
* ExtremeTech has extensive coverage of UWB